Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Red Flowers

These are the options I have for you for red flowers.  Sorry about the poor photography.  This is why I try to use professional photos whenever possible.
 Choice #1:  This is a deep red daisy type flower with a crystal center.  This is the same center that will be in the pink peony flower. 
 Choice #2:  This flower has a metal accent in the center that is black and silver.  If you like the flower shape, but not the center, I have this flower available with several different centers.
 Choice #3:  This deep red daisy has a square, embossed metal center.
 Choice #4:  I photographed this one on the black hat so that you could see the details of the white layers of petals.  This one has a circular embossed metal center.
Choice #5:  This is the only shape of flower that I have in the brighter red color.  I do have several of this type.  They all have some kind of red center like the one shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment