Sunday, August 14, 2011

Country Carousel Boutique

I will be in Utah County next week for the Country Carousel Boutique.  This show has been around for 25 years!  I did it two years ago, but I wasn't able to do it last year because my twins were only a few weeks old and I wasn't feeling ambitious enough to do a big show quite yet.   

The show takes place at Provo High School and should have some really fun vendors.  You can look here for more information about what kind of vendors will be at the show.  It will also have the address and hours for the show. Amy and I have grand plans for our booth- it will be really cute!  We are going with a late summer red gingham/sunflower theme.  I am excited to see it all together.  It doesn't matter how many times we put our "Princess Shack" up.  I always get excited to see her. 

This will also be the big debut of my crochet purses!  I found a great hat stand at the DI to hold my purses for me.  We named him Timothy.  After a little TLC, he is looking awesome and is ready to make his first public appearance.   I will post pictures of Timoths and my new purses in a couple of days.  Right now, I need to get busy tagging all of my stuff for the show.  It's going to be a long night...

No comments:

Post a Comment