Thursday, August 4, 2011

Frog Prince

I have a photo shoot on Saturday and I am so excited! I am really going to put my photographer friend to work. I have a link to her blog on my sidebar. Her name is Melinda and I have known her since we were eight years old. She is incredibly talented and I am so excited to get some new pictures of my babies and my products. I will post pictures as soon as I have them in hand!

******************************************************
I am not the only one in my house with an unhealthy obsession with fairytales. Nadia has grown up on Disney and she is in love with princesses. Her most recent obsession is Tangled. We have watched that movie about 500 times this week alone. But one of her all time favorites is The Princess and The Frog. When we saw princess Tiana at Disneyland, Nadia acted like she was meeting her idol.
Aren't those dresses cute? I wish I had gotten better pictures of them. Amy made matching pillowcase dresses for all three of my girls to wear to Disneyland. They had Minnie Mouse head appliqued on the front. I got 10,000 complements on my cute girls!

The Princess and the Frog was always one of my favorite fairy tales, too. When I heard that Disney was coming out with a movie telling that story, I decided to make my own frog prince.


This little guy was actually inspired by a pattern that I found on-line, but I changed it up a little to suit my crochet style and added the crown.



Now it is your turn to share. What is your favorite fairytale?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out :)

    My favorite is... It's been so long I can't remember. My little boys won't watch fairy tales. But I could pick a favorite auto-bot if you'd like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck - I LOVE the frog! So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete