Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mutton Hollow Country Barn Boutique

I am participating in the Mutton Hollow Country Barn Boutique this week. This show is in an old barn and has tons of fun vendors. Stop by and check out my booth on the second floor. I have lots of fun hats and toys there. I am sharing my booth with Amy who has her cute pillowcase dresses and yummy handmade soap there.
It runs:
Wednesday, Sept. 9 preview show from 4-8
Thursday, Sept 10 and Friday, Sept. 11 from 10-8
Saturday, Sept 12 from 9-5

It is located at 169 E. Mutton Hollow Road in Kaysville. Look for the big rows of flags. Hope you stop by and get some great stuff!

4 comments:

  1. That was really fun to see your booth and have lunch with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cinnamon spa basket - I thought her cinnamon stix soap smelled SO good. I want to do those for my sisters & cousin, and also I'd like some for my step mom and my mom. That makes 6 total, in time for Christmas! Thanks Carrie and Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that 7 gift baskets... I forgot about one other person who it would be great for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute! I ran across it looking for information about the country boutique in Kaysville, any pointers for becoming a vendor or who to contact?

    ReplyDelete