Friday, May 8, 2009

Cute Baby Pictures

I have a friend who has mad talent as a photographer. She is just starting out, so she is working on building her portfolio. She offered to take pictures of Nadia wearing some of my stuff that I could use for business purposes. These are some of the pictures she took. My favorite one is this one with the hat.
It was a bad time of day to do an outdoor photo shoot, but I wanted to get a picture of Nadia in her watermelon sun hat. The picture does show off how well the floppy brim protects her little eyes from the sun.
I found this little apple cart at a thrift store for $3.00. All it needed was a new wheel and a fresh coat of paint. I thought it would be perfect for displaying my happy little crochet fruits and veggies at the farmer's market this summer.
Thank you, Melinda, for taking the awesome pictures. If you want to see more of her work or book a photo shoot of your own, you can go to her blog at www.urforevermybaby.blogspot.com.


1 comment: