Monday, November 22, 2010

Lil' Brown Sugars

I am so excited about an opportunity that has come my way. At a recent show that I did, a really cute girl saw my booth and emailed me. She is opening a bakery in Santaquin and will have a small gift shop area. She wanted to know if I was interested in selling my hats in her shop. I have never offered my stuff in a store before, but I thought I would give it a try.

The bakery is Lil' Brown Sugars Bakery. Amy and I stopped by today to drop off our stuff and it is adorable. In addition to having baked goods, she will have a little gift shop area, an espresso bar, and a lunch menu. It isn't open quite yet- she is waiting for the last of her construction to be finished- but it will be open by the end of this week. Amy and I can't wait to go back down after it is open to have lunch.
The address is:
340 East Main #1 Santaquin, UT, 84655
It is really easy to find. It is just off of the Santaquin exit on I-15.
So, if anyone is in the Santaquin area, or driving through on your way to somewhere else, be sure to stop by for a salad or cupcake and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in NY, met Shannon of the Lil Brown Sugars Bakery on Twitter and she is the nicest person you'll ever meet (well virtually). She have such a big heart and always have the nicest things to say. I'm so happy that her the bakery have taken off the way she had expected. You guys could not have picked a better person to do business with

    ReplyDelete