Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Flower Choices

These are the flowers that I made to go on the white hat to match the cute eyelet dress from Polka Dots and Posies. They all have a pearl in the center. Please forgive my photography skills (or lack, thereof!). The colors are not as true-to-life in these photos as they are in the professional photographs with the eyelet dress. Choice 1: This flower is white around the outside layered with pink and white petals. The inner white petals have glittery edges. The photo doesn't do it justice. It shows up better on the hat because of the different textures. Choice 2: Similar to first one, but it doesn't have the glittery white petals in the middle and the pink is slightly darker.

Choice 3: This has a light pink on the outside with the glittery white and a darker pink in the middle.


Choice 4: This one is as close to the original flower in my hat listing as I could get with the materials I had available. The outer petals are exactly like the ones in the listing and the inside layers are similar with the pearl center.

Choice 5: OK-I lied. This one doesn't have a pearl center. It has a silver metalic brad in the center. But I think the all pink flower would be cute with the white hat and white eyelet dress for Easter. I can't change the center because everything is already glued into place, but I thought I would give you this option because it is cute, too.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all SOOO cute! It's fun to see them on the hat as opposed to all in a row on the table on our crafting nights :)

    ReplyDelete