Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yep! I'm still here!

I haven't updated for a while. The holiday season was crazy for me. I did a lot of really great shows and was very busy with orders from my Etsy shop. It was a great time of growth and I also learned a lot. I will be much better prepared for the holiday rush next year.

After I got my last order shipped the week of Christmas, I got some exciting news. I am pregnant again! But the excitement doesn't stop there. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was having twins, so when I went to the doctor for my first appointment, I asked him to check to make sure there was just one baby in there. I will never doubt my gut feelings again. I am having identical twins, due in August.

I still plan on growing my little business while I grow my little babies, but I will be slowing down a bit. My Etsy shop is alive and well and I plan to add new items soon, now that I have time to sit down and create new patterns. I am also looking into some spring boutiques and will be announcing my spring lineup soon. Please stay tuned during this exciting time while both my business and family grow!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do some more shows up here so we can get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait until my new little models arrive!!

    ReplyDelete