Saturday, June 27, 2009

The People's Market

I am excited to announce that I will have a booth this summer at The People's Market this summer. It is a farmer's market that is held on Sundays at the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake City. The market is from 10-3 and will have all sorts of craft vendors selling handmade goods as well as farmers selling fresh, local produce. I will actually only be doing 11 out of the 20 markets this summer because it is my first year doing this, so I didn't want to over-commit myself. I am so excited to step out of cyberland with my stuff! Click on the link above for more information about the market and be sure to stop by and visit my booth! (Just consider it a service project if you are concerned about going on Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment