Thursday, April 9, 2009

Introducing Uni the Unicorn!





This is the project that I made last night. She is just my prototype. I made too many mistakes while I was making her to sell her in my Etsy shop, but I think she turned out cute.
It was my first time making an animal with movable joints, but I liked how they turned out, so I will totally be doing it again.
Since I won't be selling her, I bribed Katie into babysitting for a little bit this morning so that I could sleep in. I told her that I would give her a unicorn for watching the baby. I can't believe that she agreed to it because she is such a tomboy and not a fan of unicorns at all! I guess that is not as amazing as last week when her and Patrick cleaned out the entire refridgerator for a pack of gum. Not a pack of gum each, one pack of gum to share. And I got the gum free with a coupon. Listen up parents: If you deprive your kids of gum through their entire childhood, it makes a great bribery tool when they are in their early teens.

1 comment: